Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Mac shopping in detail....




Here you have the things I got from Mac and the small little gifts....
 
 
Studio fix...I do looove this product and I use it on my self and on others.....if you want that fullcoverage......use Studio Finish and then this one to set it on top.......looove that...
 
Or can just be used on its own as a powder foundation......and has a mirror in the compact so perfect on the go to touch up or just to look at your beautiful self....lol.....:)
 
This is a wonderful product I feel I get multi use out of.....I looove products like these..right now lately I have been using this compact as a mirror for my daily makeup routine......
 
 
 
 
And here you have my beloved darling.........My Blacktrack......the best fluidline ever....
 
 
I just cant wait until I will start using this one........its almost othing better than a new Blacktrack......I looove it....loooove the first stroke with your brush in it.......lol.........
 
 
ANd of course a basic of the basic product...that I looove so much...and so happy that my friend that is getting this two face products finally realized that Mac is the way......at least for the face....
 
Its of course Studio Fix Fluid.....
 
This Medium to full coverage foundation...makes your skin looks perfect......looove it...
 
also has Spf in it.......
 
Whats your favorrite Base products?
 
What does your Face crave......?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment