Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Something Blue.....new nailpolishes....

 
 
When I was in Örebro (a small city in Sweden) me and another mummy for one of the boys in the fottball team went shopping...or looking......and then I found these.....
 
I looove all types of blue colored nailpolishes.......and these where on discount as well...
 
 
 
 
 
It was called Something blue.....
 
 
 
 
I did get two cause they where just to checp...and of I dont want them both for my self....I probably give one away in a giveaway or a subsccriber appreciation post....or so......
 
 
This is from H&M`s own brand......and they are actually really good....what I like the most is that they have sooo many  pretty unique colors.....
 
Colors I have never seen anywhere else.....
 
This one might not be uniqe...but maybe this color for this super duper low price........
 
Have you tried any of H&M`s nailpolishes?
What do you think?
 
I do suprice my self actually someties even reaching for them......
 
Try them iof you can get them...
 
I have heard that H&M dont have there cosmetic line outside Europe or even Northern europe....
 
I dont know if that includes the nailpolishes.....but It might....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment