Sunday, March 24, 2013

My new makeup shopping...Peggy Sage...


Got a lot of new makeupstuff on my little trip.......


Got stacks of glitter...........very funny glitter in all shapes and sizes....


Some nail things and some makeupthings......


This is some nail oil..........nailfood really.....


Also got lots of pencils I actually got these as a part of my makeupcourse.......
Soooo excited to try the¨m out....will swatch them for you later....


Also got some mascara wands for my pro kit.......some little jars.....


And tons of lashes...in different shapes and sizes......


Also got some brushes........


All of the things above is from this brand........

Havent really got any experience before of this brand except the brushe we got for the first portion of the makeupcourse.....

But i loooved the people/staff in the store...so adorable....she walked me through the full makeup colletion of peggy Sage....

I will show you soon what else I got...I did get lots of things you cant really see here.like more makeup related things, skincare, makeupstorage related things......promise to share with you.....

I am sooo looking forward to starting using these products........

its gonna be so much fun.........

Also got some more things that they are sending to me by mail...cause I wasnt sure I was gonná get it with me on the plane.......should be here monday....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp











No comments:

Post a Comment