Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A look for every season....fall, winter, spring summertime

I dont know the climat or weather where you live....but here its kind of dull and dark......typical fall weather (but must say have been a  very warm and Lovely fall over all until now)...
 
But anyway...thought I would share and brighten your everyday with some makeupinspiration from the past...
 
I really Think and belive that a more colorful makeuplook really makes you feel so much more happier and that can be good to feel in the fall when its pretty dark and can be pretty bad weather....
 
My sunset makeuplook.....varm look.....
 
If I would say it belongs to a season it would be Fall.....
 
 
 
Season : Summer
 
Or this very summerish look.....makes me Think of summertime......and vaccation....spendning time with family and friends...watching boys play football outdoors in the warm.....:)
 
 
Season Winter
 
This is a truely a go to combo for me...the color go very good together....
 
Pretty icy and cool.....looove it....
 
 
And I guess you could call this a Season Spring look
 
With all kinds of different color all joined up in this Rainbow look...
 
See it like Everything is coming to Life...and breaking out in this colorfest :)....
 
colors all over....like Spring,,....
 
Hihihihi....
 
 
Hope you can get some inspiration i this fall weather,...
 
no matter what season you have where ever you live in the World...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment