Monday, November 4, 2013

Latest makeuplooks and videos up

Here you have  a few of my latest videos...
 
Very different looks...and types of videos..
 
The first one is a Get ready video...
 
Where you get to see how my normal routine surrounding makeup is right now...step by step...speeded up....also how to do this very simple basic neutrual eyemakeup...
 
 
 
In this tutorial i am using a lot more eyeshadows..in difference textures and finsihes....and lots of difference colors....
 
 
 
And here you have my kaeupswap video....
In this one I show and tell you about all the Lovely Products I got from the swap......
 
Also swatches and so on......
 
 
and my latest one is the one last up.....a greeen eyemakeuplook with Purple lenses....
 
 
Looove my new lenses...and this was the first look with them...
 
Hope you like ...please tell me what you thought of them...
 
Always fun to hear...
 
lots of Love
 
MizZMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment