Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My new Makeupforever Flash Palette

 
 
Finally after so many years....got my hands on this wonderful makeuproduct from MakeupForever...
 
Here in Sweden its just the last year we have had this brand overall...
 
But they didnt of course have this wonderful palette that I have been hearing sooo much about and been wanting for years and years.......
 
So finally.....
 
 
 
 
Look at these Amazing colors......
 
And they can be used for sooo much....
 
lipcolors, facepaint, custmomize shades, bases, liners, bodypainting, mascerade looks, Theatre makeuplooks, stage make.....and the list can just be sooo long....
 
One of the most multiuse Products I Think I own....
 
Here you have them swached by them self...
 
 
A true golden or silver lip has been on my list a while...and as Always a good blue or yellow Product is something I Always look for.....what ever use...
 
Havent used it yet...sooo excited to start playing around with it.....
 
Sky`s the limit......really....
 
Sooo happy i got it...did get it from the states...my step sister lives there in NY and her mummy was there visiting so she brought this back to me......sooo happy for it...
 
Do you have it??
 
What do you use it for??
 
Know I will pump pump out sooo many looks using this palette....
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment