Saturday, November 9, 2013

Makeuplook of the day (business conferance)

 
Just Another makeuplook of the day for the past week when I was at a businesse course with work...Conference all day....
 
So felt I had to choose a more subtile makeuplook than I might otherwise....
 
 
Using one onmy favourite nude/neautrual combinations I know...
 
My Naked Palette from Urban Decay Sin and Darkhorse....and a Little bit of I Think Smog.....dont remeber really...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am a bit sad cause I am almost out of SIn eyeshadow.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course wanted to bump it up with some lashes....
 
So funny at the Conference I meet a girl that works at Sephora......she recognized me and exactly what i got the first time I was there.....fun....
 
If you have the Naked palette from UD?
What colors do you use the most?
 
I deinflt use as can be seen Sin and Darkhorse...these are my go to colors in this palette
 
ALmost totally out of Sin...have to get it ina  pan form....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment