Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My New BSB Highlighter Brown Nosing

 
 
Really liking my new Brown Nosing Highlighter from Bitchslapcosmetics....
 
 
Isnt this a cool packaging.....loooove it......sooo cool....
 
 
 
It really suites a Little darker skin....
 
And what I like not to glittery opr sparkly.....but relativly glowy.........but still not to dewy...if you understand what I mean.....
 
 
 
One bad thing...bad I guess still pretty good.....
 
I dropped it when packing up after filming...smash in the floor....
 
so it broke  a little...but when I opened it excpecting the worse.....it was whole...just some smaller cracks......so it really held up good..
 
Also Heard that they have really good highlighters for lighter skin as well.....defintly will be getting some more next time...
 
Have you tried any?
 
Lots Of Love
 
MizzMadeuP
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment