Friday, November 15, 2013

Makeuplook of the football parent meeting

 
Just Another makeuplook of the day.....was going to football parents meeting....
 
So a neutrul look it was....
 
 
 
One of my favourite neutrual combos...Sin and Darkhorse...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These lashes are sooo perfet for everyday use I Think....
 
They just ad enough......but still look more than nothing if you understand me...
 
 
 
 
 
As usuall now lately using my Lovely eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner for this liner...
 
Thats gonna be my makeup gift of the year.....
 
Such a good quality Product but still really good price....
 
Have you tried it?
 
If not DO SO.....
 
If you`re feelin I am not very good liner...I need to practise...this is the liner for you except that you dont have to practise that much cause its sooo easy to handle....
 
Just like a pencil....draw it one.......so fine and thin tip...
 
Loooooove it.....one of my best makeupmusts right now....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment