Sunday, November 3, 2013

My New purple lenses in a makeuplook

 
 
Here I just wanted to show you my new Purple lenses.......I wore for the very first time this past weekend....and very happy with the resulte......
 
Its a very Bright color of Purple.....
 
But hard to see if it is to dark....if you normally have Brown Eyes anyway....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here to show you the differense with lenses and without......
 
Then u can really see a big difference....
 
 
 
I am sooo happy I got them...I have for sometime been wanting Purple lenses....
But Always find it hard to know when ordering online if they are actually are gonna show up at all....
 
but these ones really did...especially on Brown Eyes....
 
The green eyeshadow was a trick to try to get them to pop even more....Think it eorked all right...have to try with other eyeshadow colors of course....
 
 
 
Makeuptutorial for this makeuplook is soon coming up on My Channel ....
 
Stay tuned for that.....
 
Cant wait to try all my other ones out...got greens and cateye ones,...
 
So much fun....Think of all the fun looks...
 
I looove to be different as u might have seen......
 
And I looove how small things can totally change a full look around....like lenses...
 
Eyecolor does a lot of differens for makeuplooks....
 
And I can totally feel happy witha  neutrual eyemakeup with these fierce lenses....
 
It would still be different....since people dont have pruple Eyes at all...really......
 
Have you tried lenses??
Colored lenses, weired colors?
 
Whats your favourite brand? looove to get some tips...
 
I got htese fro Bitchslap....was a brand called Hollywood something...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment