Sunday, November 17, 2013

Whisper of Gilt from Mac

 
Whisper of Gilt.....
 
Extra Dimension Skin finish from Mac
 
I bought it last year whe they came out with there holiday Collections....so happy I did...cause I have Heard from a lot of people that its really hard to get your hands on....
 
To go back...I was in at mac to look for a good highlighter...have felt its very hard to fin good ones here in Sweden, cause as usuall we dont have all the color ranges in all the brand that the rest of the World has...or not even got the bradnd at all.....so Mac was my choise of brand...(one of the only ones that could have it) At first the Girls at my Mac count
 er tried a different one of me...but after speaking to eachoter they said that this one would be perfcet on me...because it can also be used on lighter skintypes...and thats a good Product ....to have in my kit...
 
 
And I must say i do Think its one of my best powder highlighters....
 
It doesnt make me look ashy and can still look good on lighter skintones....:)...
 
I have pretty recently got this brush to apply it with...
 
And that was a good
purches I feel....cause it defintly picks up the right amount of Product..defintly not to much.....if you want more just go swirl it again......
 
a MAC 188 brush
 
 
 
The Lovely patterns it had is starting to wear down....
 
Really looove this highlighter.....
 
One really good thing with it is that it can be applied very shimmery...but witha  lighter hand also just for a nice Sheen......
 
So depends what you`re looking for fot that perticular day...
 
 
Do you have it?
 
I looove it and if I see it again I Think I will repurches...just to stuck up so I have it when I run out...3
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment