Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Laura Mercier setting powder

 
I really must show my looove for this wonderful setting powder....
 
I looove it.....such a Lovely powder...sooo happy i got it...
 
It is truely so finley milled and applys so wonderful on the undereyeare....really lightens and brightens that area...
 
From Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder,...
 
A loose transparent powder....a Little bit to the yellow way....
 
 
I was choosing between this one and the normal setting powder..
 
this one is more just for the areas u wanted brightened/lighter in the face...such as under the Eyes.....
 
 
I really loooove it....so finely milled....really a lot like MakeupForevers HD powder......
 
that I also looove.....
 
the skin just feels like silk after applied this....so soft and wonderful
 
This is one of my favourite setting powders from now on.....
 
Have you tried this ? or any other Products from Laura Mercier
 
Will definitly be visitin there counter for many more goodies in the future..
 
Lots of Love
 
MizZMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment