Thursday, November 28, 2013

New Makeupbag

 
This is my new super awesome makeuåbag....
 
Its sooooo pink and sparkly in a way....
 
Really loove it catched my Eye and then I was caught...maybe should of gotten more.....like as christmas presents or so...
 
 
 
Look at this very cool pattern and metallic color....chrom colored...
 
 
and look how many pockets inside....
 
It could be hard to see how big it is on the pioctures....but its one really desent size makeupbag...:)...
 
Its not like I dont already have athousend makeupbags for personal use...but I thought to use this one for my Pro Kit....loading it with makeupproducts that doesnt fit in my Makeupstore journey bag....
 
 
See my Lovely bag here....looove it....
 
But of course need more makeup with me when I travel,....hihihih...lol...
 
No but I really loove that this one was soooo big and not just this small.....normal ones...
Maybe I can have like hairthings in there or, other facial ´products...or like curling iron or straightner...
 
We will see....
 
Cant wait to use it...
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment