Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bitchslap shopping...Lipthings...

                                                   
 



                   

 
Here I have some more super duper Lovely things I got from Bitchslapcosmetics
 
 
 
 
I got this Rainbow colored jar for loose powders/pigements adn so on....
 
really fun...I looove anything thats a bit different.....so this was a have to have makeupthing...fun....
 
Also had to have this super cute adorable kissy necklace...witha  pink rhinestone lip.....loooove it...

 
In the cute bag you have some new more Nail ring jewlery....show you more details later...they are awesome so I had to get for all my fingers plus 1 set of extras......:)....
 
Also in this order got a lipstack anda  Lovely unique color called Toxic love...
 
Really awesome Products...
 
I looove Bitchslaps lipstacks...or really any stacks they sell....either if its glitter, pigments lipproducts....looove the concept of it..cause it means almost anyone can build there own Collection , wider....so you get a lot of options of colors and shades in one Product for a low cost...
 
And if you`re a bit lazy or just dont have the time to depot lipsticks or so...its already made for you...:)
 
Cant wait to try all the cool lipshades soon......sooo many Lovely colors...did use my toxic Love this weekend a real wicked color :).....
 
Cant wait to show you mire details of all the new Products soon...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment