Thursday, November 7, 2013

My new Illamasqua lipstick - Immodest

 
Had to try one of my lipsticks from Illamasqua....
 
A very nice color....Immodest
 
Picked it up online from there webpage...
 
Really liking my choise....

 
Not totally Picture accurate to reality actually...more coraly colored ...
 
Really like there lipsticks,,,,but defintly made a mistake here by not applying any lipbalm Before...
 
As you can see my lips look a  bit dried up....:(....
 
So defintl more on the matte side not creamy....but all you need is to have moisturized your lips Before hand...
 
I have four more new lipsticks from Illamasua to show you.....
 
Now also when I have my video Equipment I will do a haul video about my Lovely Illamasqua stuff....
 
Really loovin the thought behind this brand...and the colorful Products....
 
ALso the price is really good for what you get...
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment