Friday, November 29, 2013

My new Toxic Love

 
I am looovin my new Bitchslap lipstick.....
 
Toxic love...
 
Isnt this the perfect name for this Lovely shade of lipstick......
 
Its like this greenish goldish metallic color.....sooo gorgous....
 
Actually have a makeuptutorial coming up for this look tomorrow...
(friday on My Youtube Channel )
 
I knew I had to have this color as soon as I saw it on there webpage...
 
For a more perfect finishes look you can apply a Little pigement in simular color or gold in the center...didnt want to do that this time since this was the first time I used it....
 
So wanted to get the correct feel of it by it self...
 
I have Another Lovely golden lipstick from BSC as well called 24 Carat...really Lovely color...havent been able ti find it latelty....will have to find it..loove it too..
 
Could be the sister to this one I Think.....heheh....lol...:)
 
Looove these chromed looking makeupproducts...
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment