Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Black Metal dahlia OCc Liptar liplook

 
 
Sorry for the a bit blurry photos.....of the liplook..
 
But just fast wanted to show you how this very well spoken of Liptar Black metal dahlia (from OCC) looked like....
 
This was the only color I Went with just because I Heard sooo many people saying they loooved it...
 
And it did look really good...
 
Should of just moisturized my lips a bit better Before applying it.....just couldnt find my lipbalm in my messy bag..;)....lol....
 
This would look really nice with some darker smokey Eyes maybe greyish toned.....
 
Really happy I got it....can wati to start using the others as well.....and mix and match...
 
Do you have this one?
 
Like it?
 
Looove that you get a Little brush with every liptar you get separatley......so good....and the Little plastic pouch is just perfect...
 
Have to ask what are yours must have colors from Occ liptars..if you have any?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
#occ #occliptar #liplook #lips #lip #blackmetaldahlia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment