Saturday, November 30, 2013

My new Makeupgeek shadows and Z palette

 
This is what i got from makeupgeek......Marlena...
 
Really Lovely packaging....so impressed..and we all know I am a HUGE sucker for cute packaging.....so this was a big plus...she sure knows how to sell....
 
I got 1 Z palette and 7 pretty neutrual eyeshadows from Makeupgeeks own brand
and 1 brush from Makeupgeeks own brand as well....
 
the reason I say her own brand is because she sells lots of other things there as well....(like Sugarpill, Palladio, Nyx)
 
 
 
Do you see her how nicley the eyeshadows packaging matches the Candle in the background...hihhhi.....I looove medalion patterns....
 
 
 
Look at these colors.....wouldnt Think these where my choises..but I really wanted to find out what here brand was all about Before getting to many.....so i got only 7 and pretty neutrual...
 
Both for my self and for my Pro kit...Cause of course I have noticed a lot when I do makeup on other people (what I already knew) that they in most cases want to use pretty neutryal natural eyehshadows...
 
So my plan was to see if they where any good...and I have Heard Marlena (from makeupgeek) her self talk about these ones more than about others...at least most of them....
 
SOme of the shadows i got....BadaBing, Latte, Mocha, Moondust....
 
what I must say, like the only negative is that did Think all of the shadows looked  abit darker in real Life then from there webpage...
 
But they also did have swacthes on skin on there webpage...so that was good...
 
Also did get  my very first Mug brush.....my first impressions of it it for being so cheap and synthetic its really good...and lately I have really lokoed for smaller crease brushes for more precise blending..and I have Heard here talk about hers for years....so finally got it....
 
more details coming up about all of these wonderful new things...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment