Friday, November 22, 2013

New handbag from Guess

 
 
Look what my sweet mummy gave me....
 
A black Guess bag...
 
She´s such a wonderful mum...
 
She actually gave me my other Guess bag that I use all the time...
 
And I seen her saturday and she seen how worn out it was...looove it so usually wear it everyday......for like 2 years back....
 
So when we Went to hers for dinner on sunday I was soooooo happy when she gave me this wonderful Beautiful bag.....
 
 
 
I will really do my best not to over pack in it....as I usually do...thats a big problem for me....
 
The junk just piles up...of course also lots of lipsticks and so on.....need to get beter with that...
 
Because thats how my bags noramlly break...the zipper goes first.....
 
Doesnt matter what size of bag it is....Always happends....the bigger the bag the more junk and other things I put in it.....
 
 
 
 
 
 I still dont know if I am gonna wish for Another bag for christmas present...my boyfriend..
 
I was kind of looking for a Michael Kors bag...seen some really really nice ones.....
 
we will see...
 
But now I feel like...just got one...maybe something else....jewlery...
 
or lots of makeup....lol....:).....
 
Know what he will say...but you have sooo much,....
 
Can never get enough...stupid comment...hihihihhi...lol..
 
Usually I dont care anything about brands on bags...if its a nice bag it is...and thats it...If I love it I love it no matter its 1 kr or 10000 kr.....
 
But must say Guess has some really nice good quality bags....
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
#guess #handbag #bag #guessbag #fashion 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment