Monday, November 11, 2013

Makeuplook of the day..with new Inglot palette and Mac divine night lipstick

 
 
This was my makeuplook the other day..
 
Using my new Inglotshadows and blush...
 
Also on the lips my new Lipstick from Macs Night Dívine Collection....
 
 
Just feeling them out here...got these two greyish neutruals to try....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Must say I looove the lipcolor...its just such a unique color....
 
Dont have anything like it since Before....
 
 


 
Also did use my new geliner as a base for the eyeshadows.....thats actually one of the reasons I got that fluidline.......gorgous liner color and perfect as a base as well....
 
Use my Blacktrack all the time as a black base....
 
Do you multi use your Products??
 
Really looove the palette from Inglot Everything about it...the look....the highly pigmented blush....only need to touch it sooo so lightly....
 
The sahadows I will have to play around witha  Little more Before I can tell you my thought on it....
 
LOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment