Monday, November 11, 2013

In the city...shopping Mac, Laura Mercier

 
 
Of course when in the city..had to visit my Lovely Girls at my Mac counter.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hadvent been there since they did this huge remodeeling and switch spot....
 
Now we also have Bobbi Brown there and Laura mercier....which I of course couldnt resist visiting....
 
Actually got out of there with some Lovely goodies from them both....yeeeeyyyy.....
 
 
 
Its impossible just come and visiting everybody......have to get some things.....
 
 
Of course glansed and got some things from the Divine Night Collection....
 
Thatt just hae to happend...
 
I can tell you that I am not usually that kind of person who goes and gets every collcetion that mac comces out with.....if any it will be the Holiday collcetions that comes just Before christmas,....
 
like this one,,,,but still not to much....really dislike  when you start loovin some things thats not in the permanent line....
 
So I avoid it....
 
 
 
 
Fun seing how they have gopt it there now...and perfect timing one of my favourite Girls there is moving to Another city to tun that mac store there....So excited for here but will miss her a lot...
 
LOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment