Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Jewlery

 
I m just the worst shoppoholic...cant help my self.....
 
even just "looking" in new supermarket found these Lovely blinged up jewlery for the hair...
 
They where really cheap though to my defence....lol...
 
 
 
 
Also did get two blingy hairbands......
 
I just couldnt resis the bling...
 
Also planned on wearing them (some of them not all at once;)  this sunday when we go for a big family dinner that our family has had as an tradion since Before I was born....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Arent they cute....the reason I got so many was that I would try to put them together as one hairband.... we will see..maybe to much...or can u ever get to much bling......;)...lol
 
 
 
 
 
 
This hairbands with rhinestones will be perfect in a hairdo as a accesorie or just on its won as a normal hairband....
 
Whats your latest jewlery purches...?
 
Why do they have so many cute things everywhere.....
Always get a Little bit guitly this time a year when buying things for my self.....lol...
 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment