Monday, November 25, 2013

Lash heaven.......new lashes from Bitchslap

                                  
 
Got these truely Amazing lashes from Bitchslap cosmetics
 
Looook like looking at art...looove them...
 
Cant wait to go all wild with tons of makeup with these lashes on...lol.....;)

 

 
Pink lashes with some small feather at the outer corners.....
Looove them...sooo me......and they are like duo colored......with some black as well....
 
And these Amazing feathery lashes....looove them....Polka dotted feathers....can it get any better...yeah maybe if the dots where pink...lol.....;)....no they are sooo fine as they are...


 
And these with red and black....are gonna lock Amazing....have  these two very cool small hats that will go perfect with these.....cant wait....
 
 
The only thing with htese kind of wxtreme lashes is...do I keep it easy on the Eyes or go allll in......
 
If I know my self I will prorbaly try both....but all in is defintly funnier......and the looks I or my models will get.....cant wait to hear what people Think....
 
Would u Dare to Wear??
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment