Saturday, November 2, 2013

My new cool Lenses

 
Look at all these super cool lenses...
 
really had a hard time deciding which ones to start using...
 
Went with the Purples...
 
For makeuplook with them
 
 
Look at it here...
 
I am soooo excited about getting all of these different colors....sooo much fun.....cause eyecolor truely Changes  ervey look sooo much...
 
The colors can stand out and look Bright so much with one eyecolor and then not at all with Another eyecolor..
 
DOnt know which ones I will use in my next one??
 
Cateyes...they are sooo cool........or maybe the green...really cool green not a natural green at all...hihhi....lol..
 
So much fun...feel like a kid in a candy store....
 
Help me choose for my next tutorial??
 
Green, Blue, Cateeye??
 
Hope you all had a Lovely halloween
 
lOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment