Thursday, November 21, 2013

Makeupmess/makeupstress

 
This is how it has looked the last mornings..a true makeupmess /makeupstress and usually does look after the weekend..
 
This is because I Always do my makeuptutorials Before I am going out in the weekend (for football, Basket, Bandy..goig to friends family).....
 
As usually I am so stressed when I do this that I just pile Everything up as good as I can Before I leave the house.....rushing out....
 
Is that just me...>?+..
 
Now every morning I have been trying to balance all the things .....hihi...lol...
 
Crazy makeupmess......
 
Loooove whe Everything is in order and you find it easaly but just never happends ona  monday and maybe tuesday....or the rest of the week...lol...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment