Sunday, November 17, 2013

Some oldies in rerun....

 
Just going through some old videos....and makeuplooks.....
 
 
For me a perfect everyday look....using some of my favourite eyeshadow combos in terms of colors.....I can just never get enough of Purples.....and this taupe color simply gorgous....
 
 
This is one of my alltime favourite looks..
 
Silver with black....looove this eyeshdow Silver from Makeupstore..really my alltime fav silver eyeashadow......
 
 
This is a really funny Dare to wear kind of look.....
 
A glittery multicolored eyebrow.......
 
Do you Dare to Wear??...
 
 
At least......a pink colored eyebrow, eyelash, lip tutorial witha  smokey Eye....
 
Also kind of Dare to wear??
 
Do you??
 
Always fun to hear what you Think......
 
´>See you on my other social medias maybe
 
Instagram : @mizzmadeup
 
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment