Saturday, November 23, 2013

My new SIN Urban Decay

 
 
Got this quite big parcel the other day...wasnt sure if it was my Makeupgeek things from the states or the shadow from Urban Decay...but the shadow it was.....
 
Havent actually got a single eyeshadow from Urban Decay (just blushes and highlighters and palettes of course).....but this was some experience...or what ever you can call it.....
 
 
 
This was my first impression...woooooowwwww....the same lovley packagin as Everything else....pink and metal...this feel sooo luxurious and here in Sweden or where I can get it from the uk a UD shadow is amost half price from say a mac shadow with the case.....
 
So you do get a lot for your Money.....
 
And look at this very very luxurious packaging......
 
  
 
Loooove brands like this...could totally get more shadows in singles like this just for the packaging....
 
 
Sooo impressed...almost looks like a car Wheel or something...ina good way.....luxury car Wheel...
 
 
 
This is my favourite and most used shadow from Urban Decay.....its called (also loove the name) SIN.......
 
I have hit pan in this in my naked palette.....and use this sooo much....more and more >I must say...every time I wear this shadow I Always get sooo many comments about my eyemakeup...used to only happend when I wore Bright colord makeup Before....
 
This shadow is Amazing.....know on lighter skin in will look Lovely as a highlight color under the brow and in the inner corner......as well....or just all over the lid..
 
I Always use it all over the lid not up to the brow bone....but on the actual lid...
 
My favourite combo to pair this up with is Darkhorse from the Naked palette....go so good together....
 
 
 
 
 
This is pretty typical how I would use it...
 
 
Isnt it a pretty color....
 
Can do so much with it and loove the slight shimmery finish.....almost satin finish....
 
Looovbe it......so ahppy I got the single cause this is deinfintly one of my go to colors for a qucik and super cute everyday look....
 
Whats your afvourite from Urban Decay if you have any?
 
Favourite in the Naked palettes?
 
Maybe you are one óf the lucky few that has already got yours Naked 3 palette...maybe your new favourite in that palete.....never know....
 
Urban Decay Always does a great job presenting there Products....and looove there way of thinking...
 
And of course there Primers can not be compared with anything I Think.....
 
Use my eyeshadow primer potion every single day...best ever...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment