Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sorting my new makeup



This is how I started....all my new things that hasnt gottena  Place yet in my Collection storage...or just thats gotten lost.....




A Little smaller amount after some hours......



Wasnt sure at all how I was gonna start...or where I was gonna start...but just had to take one Product at a time    and sort them in temorarley boxes....

didnt have time to finsih and get Everything in sorted in...

But at least got it started and sorted outside the storage....




Foundations in one.....mascaras......eyeliners....concealers...have so many things that where new or and missplaced.....

A big Project....hoping to finish soon....now have even more things coming new today...

Lots of Liptars from Occ and Shadows from Inglot...

Yeeeeyyyyyycant wait...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp






No comments:

Post a Comment