Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My new bold bright blue Laura Mercier liner

 
 
This is my new bold and Bright blue eyeliner from Laura Mercier....
 
Its soooo crazy blue.....i looove it....
 
Cobalt Creme Eyeliner from Laura Mercier
 
 
Look at this intence shade of blue...really looovin it...


 
And I just wanted to try it out and show you.....really good...the only thing I must say it showed up very good on camera....not as vibrant and Bright blue in real Life (I dont use a flash ever when taking photos)
 
 
 
 
It was so so creamy and nice to apply...just slided on perfect....
 
Used a artist thin brush....
 
What an Amazing Product.-..of course as Always looovvvvina  new eyeliner...its must be one of the best feelings within makeup....when u start using a new Product...just t´hat first stroke with your brush in it....mmmmmm...looove it...lol.....
 
 
Sick mind or what,......
 
that is what gets me going...lol....;)....
 
My though when I got this one was as well to use it as a eyeshadow base as well as eyeliner....we will see if that will work since it was soooo creamy...but of course dried....
 
I just looove eyeliners....feel sooo naked without them....
 
nd of course you can Always make your own ones by mixinh shadows/pigments and liquid but this is so much more easy....
 
Also Always on the hunt for great blue Products....so this goes in that pile for now...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment