Monday, November 4, 2013

Makeuplook of the day... Bennye, Eyeko

 
Felt I was in hurry going up early for a bandy cup so I Went for a more neutrual makeuplook ...
 
As most of the time when doing a neutrual Eye..using my bennye palette....
 
 
Think this was one of the Revlon Balm stains......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These lashes are Amazing....sooo long...the only maybe negative is that yes they are long but from straight forward they dont look that much.....pretty thin....
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
 
 
Anyways....
 
LÖooove my Bennye neutrual palette.....hit the pan pretty good in one of my shadows from it.....so have to deal with that soon...hoping that the only store I know in the whole of Sweden that actually sells this brand has that shadow ......we will see.not sure at all.....
 
What did you wear this weekedn..
 
This was one of my looks.....for a more colorful look stay tuned...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment