Sunday, November 24, 2013

Foundation of the day IMAN

 
Just agina trying out my Iman founadtion......creme to powder finish...'
 
 
 
 
 
Fun to switch around a Little what you wear I Think....
 
And as you can see its still hardly used...and you  all know how much I looove a new Products...when its Barley touched...
 
Can say to much about it so far...but know that I have only used it 3 times....so probably not really my kind....realaly melts in good with the skin.....but I do feel it almost disapperars after a few hours....
 
In my World that doesnt work cause say in the weekend I can be away from early morning to late at night...cant be without makeup after  afew hours..
 
But the same as all founadtion goes for this one as well...that its Always better to try out with the actuall Products that are meant to be used together...such as powder...maybe even the concealer sometimes....
 
Looove to get my hands on there powder....know they dont sell it here in Sweden....I havent found it on any webpages.....havent looked that much but anyway...
 
Will give you a better Review after sometime...
 
Have you tried any of the IMAN line....Products....
 
lOts of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment