Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My new Vivid Maybelline Lipstick 875 Vivid rose

 
Tried one of my new Vivids Lipsticks from Maybelline...
 
and really loooved the resulte....really pretty color..
 
not sure its accurate to the reality, the color.... a Little more coraly I would say and not soooo pink...
 

 
 
875 Vivid Rose thats the name of it......
 
I have been supriced when it comes to these drugstore lipsticks....actually really pretty...have been in to Mac so much I just never really trid anything else....
 
But so happy I got the chance by winnning the giveaway recciving all these super lishious goodies....
 
 
 
 
COuld probably maybe even see my self buying them my self....but depending on the price here...cause usually the so called "drugstore" ones and the other ones are not that much difference in price...here in Sweden....(usually 3-6 times more expensive than in the states or where ever they are from)
 
and then I most likely feel I rather go with Mac that I know Always gives me exactly what I want...
 
But we will see....you never know...
 
LOts of Love
 
MizZMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment