Saturday, November 16, 2013

Foundation of the day Bourjois.....

 
Rediscovering one of my older favourites......
 
My Bourjois Healty mix founadtions......boutgh a backup on this oe last time I was in England cause I had used mine so much....and we dont have that brand here...
 
then just forgot all about it....so very happy to see it again...
 
This is a very good budget founadtion...so cheap ...
 
I would probably say its inbetween a normal liquid founadtion and a tinted moisturizer in terms of coverage...
 
So light to medium coverage...but the skin just looks soooo healthy.....and still covered enough...I will defintly next time I am in the Uk get the concealer in the same brand (tries last time, but never had my shade in).....also want to get more in different shades for my Pro Kit....
 
Have you tried it?
 
I can really recommend this to you.....
works really good on sensitive skin as well....
 
Just feels sooo fresh when you have it on...
 
and the skin looks gorgous...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment