Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Makeuplook of the day INGLOT palette

 
 
 
 
 
 
Makeuplook of the day...simply and Quick...
 
Using my new Inglot eyeshadows in greyish taupe colors and with some added color under the Eye in 3 tones....
 
I really looovin these grey scaled colors i got....perfect for a more neutrual look....but still Think it doesnt hurt by using a brighter color underneath the Eye......
 
Also using my no 63 blush on the cheeks.....looove this blush...and sooo so pigemnted only need a small small dab.....
 
 
 
Dont know whats wrong with my lashes and liner....
 
Need new mascaras....not enough color /Product in it...,
 
 
What was your look of the day?
 
I find my self more and more going for more neutrual looks for everyday...feel a bit boring...is it that I am getting older.....I dont know....i still looove my colorful looks...and Always do them for the weekend.....
 
But sometimes I feel that a rushes colorful look can look very messy and sloppy...while a neutrual Eye is what it is....
 
I dont know...just my confused thoughts on it.....
 
for everday makeup I give my self maybe 5-15 minutes.....for weekend makeup I can have 1-2 hours.....mostly 1 hour...but anyway....
 
 
I do know one thing when I wear colorful makeuplooks I feel sooo m,uch more Beautiful and Always gets loads of nice comments....and so....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment