Friday, November 15, 2013

New Primer and founadtion combo Illamasqua and BSC

 
Just tried out a new combo of the day..
 
My Hydra Veil face primer from Illamasqua with my BitchslapCosmetics Foundation on top....
 
Worked really good together...nopthing special really...actually the first Foundation other than Illamasqua skinbase I have tried with the Hydra Veil...shoul defintly try it with some of my others like my Makeupforever HD one and my Mac ones....
 
Still Always Thinks of Jelly (that u eat) when I see it....
 
 
Loooove when u just stat using Creams or gel Products.....
 
Sucha  nice feeling......
Its feels soooo fresh and the smoothnes and feeling sliding through it is Amazing....
 
Defintly have to try this foundationa  Little more.....this was my first time as you can see...
 
Perfect color match though...(I just choosed from the recommendations they had...comparing with Mac NC and NW)
 
looooove that just as Illamasquas website had the comparency lists.....
 
Then its just sooo much easier to choose your Products online....
 
Tried any new Lovely primers lately??
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
#Illamasqua #illamasquahydraveil #hydraveil #primer #bsc #bitchslapcosmetics
 

No comments:

Post a Comment