Sunday, November 10, 2013

Conference with work...

 
 
 
This past week has gone so fast.....and one reason for that is that I was away from the office for a Conference /course 2 Days....yeayyyy...
 
Wish I could go all the time......so much fun.....Learning so much also so much good food and nice people....
 
 
 
Look at these cute and Lovely luxurys small snack in the afternoon....
 
 
These cute Little shots of fruit juices....
 
 
And of course for lunch this big buffe of food....witha  big sallad buffe with all kinds of cheeses ad bread and crackers to it....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had some Lovely Days...meeting new exciting people....
 
One girl in the same course as me....came up to me and asked if had ever shoped at a certain Sephora shop cause she thought she recognized me....
 
and she was correct...she could even say what I got at my very first visit there and what I wore in terms of makeup....(glittery brows)
 
That was so much fun,....to see here there of all the places in the World...lol...
 
Also got a chance to do some visiting at my Mac counter....got Three hugs from girsl there...they said they all missed me....hihihi...lol...havent been there in the longest time....cause been lazy and ordering online lately...promised them I have to get better at coming in,.,,they are so wonderful....
 
Show you later what i got.....(or see previous blogpost)
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment