Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Laura mericier shopping...first time....

 
I am sooo excite and proud to finally say that we have Laura Mercier in Sweden...I have been waiting a long time for this...finanly here...
 
SO when I was in the city the last time....I just couldnt resist going to there counter...
 
already did do a lot of mac shopping then...so wasnt gonna buy anything at first...I told my seld...But if you know me you also know that doesnt happend....
 
So first just got the Bright setting powder...for setting the concealer and brighten the area under the Eyes.....
 
I did also try lots of lipstícks...but couldnt decide if I was gonna get it at all or not...
 
Was almost Walking away...when I just seen the Bright Lovely colored eyeliners..in these Bright and clear colors....a Lovely Bright blue and a turqouise,....and since I kneww how good my blacktrack works as a base i thought i have to get them...and get like two Products in one...(or 4 in 2) lol...
 
So I got two eyeliners..... as well....wasnt meant to....
 
 
Was also gonna get some samples on there Bb Cream and primer...but they where unfortunalty out of small containers...to put it in...
 
 
 
 
 
Will show you the Products I ended up getting more in detail soon...
 
Do you have any Laura Mercier Products?
 
Favourites?
 
The things I had Heard most about was the setting powder and primer...
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment