Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Some NEW beauty and jewlery

 
Just Went shopping a quicky at this supermarket that just opened Close to us...
 
here is what i got......
 
Of course loooving my pink things had to get a Christmas Candle light in glittery pink.....show you more details soon....
 
Also a huge makeupbag...alll pink....
 
 
 
 
 
For the face i got my makeupremover/cleanser and a cleanser for my son.....
 
He hasnt really had a problems with pimples or so yet...but he is that age know....soo good to take care already...
 
 
 
Also late week havent had a hair brush.....so finally got my favourite hairbrush......
 
Only kind that really works good on my hair....and its black and pink.....can it get any better.....lol ;)....
 
 
 
 
 
Will show you some more details about the other goodies I got....some very cute christmas accecories...not especially for christmas...but blingy and perfect for family occations.....
 
And everyday....you know me....;)...lol....
 
Did some real find....
 
Forgot to show you but also did get a pink mop.....looove that kind...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
#Beauty #makeupshopping #shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment