Thursday, November 21, 2013

Makeupsetting videomaking

 
This was my makeupsetting for my making of videos past weekend...was going for glittery brows...both Days...
 
And multicolored.......so lots of colors of eyeshadows and glitter was used.....
 
looove to play around with glitter....just feel like a Child......in its best...
 
Looove to have lots of choises...thats why I have the hardes time packing when going away even though its just for a day/night....I will totally overpack...
 
Everyone Always asks if I am gonna be gone for 2 weeks or something...
 
And half is usually makeup...
 
I just have to have lots of choises...so if I am not to stressed out this is how I will start out..when making my makeupvideos.....after a few minutes though Everything is a mess...
 
will show you Picture of it soon.....hihihih....
 
I must say I really looove my new lighting and background sooo so much.....so fun to make videos....I mean even more fun....lighting does so much...especially when you live ina  dull and dark and cloudy country like Sweden...where half the year usually is very dark (have been pretty good this year but normally).....lol..
 
If you havent seen what I use it is a Soft box light......looove it....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 #sugarpill #makeupsetting #videomaking #makeup #makeuptutorial #mac #bennye #urbandecay 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment