Friday, November 29, 2013

New Naillook Ocean Blue my mind.....

 
New naillook...
 
These aresome of my favourite polishes in terms of color..and more unique colors...
 
This Lovely teal colored polish from Gosh....dont have it in front of me but Think the color is called Ocean...
 
Also on the ring finger one of my alltime favourite blues...."blue my mind" from the unexpected .....
 
........H&M ......
 
Really good quality for being cheaper polish...and the colors is like nothing else I have...
 
Really looove it...and looove these two colors together....or any of these two colors with a black.....
 
also a really really nice combo....
 
Whats your favourite nailcombo?
 
DOnt know what look i am doing for my big family dinner this weekend...hmmmmm.....
 
I do have a Lovely color from Mac thats like the same finish as the ocean one from Gosh....
 
We will see...
 
Have a Lovely thanksgiving everyone that celibrates that..
 
(we dont here in Sweden)...Do you?
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment