Thursday, November 14, 2013

"New" Mac palettes

 
 
 
I have loads of Macs "old" palettes and have been waiting for years that they where gonna start making see though ones like the Z palettes...
 
And finally they have.....
 
So of course I had to have them....
 
Never really been to my Mac counter in  along while....so I was gonna order them online....but they have been sold out there for the longest time ever.....and still are...
 
So I just never ever bothered Calling or goinf to my Mac counter cause I was dead on sure they where out there too...
'
 
 
 
 
So mark my suprice when I finally came pass there counter there last week just to say hi to all the Girls...and just happend to ask.....in case.....they had lots...
'
I got to feel them cause I wasnt sure if I was gonna get both the single and the double ones...but when I got to see the single ones...I understood thst the double just aint gonna suite me....way to Heavy and big...
 
And since they actually looked pretty thick even the single ones I only got one of each kind for now....gonna try them out and see...
 
If I dont like them I can Always use my old ones and my  Z palettes in pink that I loooove....
 
You do get the inserts separet....so I did...
 
I got one for eyeshadow and one for blushes.....
 


 
 
 
A bit heavier than Before.....and this is without any shadows in it....but we will see...
 
 
Had to try popping them in...
 
One big positive thing I must say is that popping the insert in and out was really easy....if you compare with Before....
 
 
 
 
 
Just slides in very easy....pop....bam.....and out if you want to...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you Think of the "new" Mac palettes?
 
Better..or not..
 
to be honest I would want a mix of them both and a Little of the Z palette as well....
 
Thinner, different colors, but still see through....we will see maybe they will fix this...
 
can just imagine how Heavy the double ones must be....
 
Anyway...soon popping some shadows in it...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment