Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Divine Night Kollection from Mac

 
 
Of Macs holdiday Collection I managed to keep it down to only 2 items....(so far)
 
One gel liner....WHOs purpose was for me also as a base..cause I know they usually work good as that.....
 
And of course i had to get a lipstick....was gonna get more than one...but didnt feel the colors spoke to me....or that I already had the other colors...
 
except exclusive event that I got...such a unique color...Amazing....as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it...
 
Will show you more details about them later on.....already showed the lipstick....
Have also already tried the Liner as a base...and worked really good.....
 
Dont know if I should go and looks at the other skinfinishes....can usually be good....
 
We will see whats left next time I come there....
 
 
 
Have you got anything from this Collection?
 
If so, What?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment