Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Liplook of the day....Macs Divine night Lipstick Exclusive Event

 
 
Exclusive Event is the name of this super classy unique colored lipstick....
 
 
A Little hard to see whe color both in these pictues and in conctainer Pictures....
 
but somewhere in between them both..
 
I just knew as soon as I saw it that I had to have it....
 
For me a totally unique color...(and I do have a lot of lipsticks)
 
I would probably descripe as a taupe greyish light Brown color.....(so bad at describing)
 
its a satin finish....I do love my Mac satin finish lipsticks....
 
 
 
The reason I was gonna get lipstciks fro this Collection over all was the color of the tube...isnt that sooo cool.....golden....
 
we will see if I end up getting some more..... 
 
 
(sorry for looking so dry...they where but I really wanted to try this lipstcik out......and show you on my IG @mizzmadeup)
 
Do you have any lipsticks from the Holiday collcetion Night Divine??
 
Lots of love
 
MizZMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment