Sunday, November 3, 2013

Have you done a Makeupswap....??

 
Thats the question??
To be or not to be....lol
 
Have you done it or not??  lol...
 
I have and it was a very good experiense....I will defintly do it again....hopefully with people all over the World....
 
Really recommend it...
 
to seee what I sen and what I got check out the videos down below.....
 
 
...also looove to know what you Think....or what you would want in a makeupswap or what your expectasions would be....
 
 
Here you ahve a makeuptutorial on the makeup in the video....
 
If you would like it......
 
A Rainbow look....
 
 
 
Please let me know what you Think
 
And please let me know if you did do a makeupswap...send me the videolink or so...looove to Watch it and see what goodeis you got and sent,....
 
lots of Love
 
MizZMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment