Friday, November 15, 2013

New order Urban Decay

 
Just had to reorder my favourite eyeshadow from the Naked palette....SIN...
 
I hit the pan in it...and can defintly not wait until I get my new Naked ones sooo had to order it now....
 
So happy....cause I was a bit concerned about if I would be able to get it....but my trust worthy free shipping World wide website beautybay came through ones again...and now its already on its way....
 
perfect....
 
Maybe I should of got two.....cause I do use this a lot..but i guess since the shipping is free.....it doesnt matter....
 
If you have the Naked Palette which one is your favourite eyeshadow in it...or most used?
 
I have only hit the pan in Sin.....almost nothing left at all...
 
Are you gonna get the new Naked 3 palette??
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
#ud #urbandecay #makeupshopping #beautybay #makeup
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment