Friday, November 8, 2013

Cleaning out my handbag....lipsticks...

 
 
Had to Clean out my handbag....cause I know how I work after a Little while I will have my bag fully loaded with lipproducts.....
 
I mean obviously its Always nice with some variation of lipcolors......but...
 
Yeah so cleaning time it was...
 
And all of this is what I had......some Mac ones, Illamasqua, Revlon, Cover Girl and Urban Decay....also some glosses...which i dont use that often.....
 
Well well...now I start again....
 
Already have like 5 in my bag...just cant change that.....so hard...
 
Also overall need to start cleaning out my bag more reguarly...
 
Are you the same?? or is it just me...thats a horder...lol....
 
Must say thats some weight...felt good for my arm...lol....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
(#makeuphorder #makeup #lipsticks #handbag)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment