Wednesday, May 8, 2013

400 + Followers @mizzmadeup......

 
I was sooo excided yesterday when I saw I had reached 400 subscribers......actually on this picture 403...
 
Sooo so happy about this I really loooove Instagram as a social media...
 
Perfect for that is always on the gooooo......and perfect for a lot of people who might just want to share a picture...right this moment...Instantly.....
 
Sooo much fun...
 
Thank you sooo so much everyone ......you all mean the world to me....
 
If you dont follow me yet do.....and You get a even more glimse in my life.....some other sides, more than here anyway....
 
Follow me at : @mizzmadeup
 
thats me.......
 
if you want me to follow back write a comment somewhere.....
 
Looove to keep in contact with many different people...
 
I am very active on my instagram......
 
Post about 3-8 pictures every day.......
 
Also very active in commenting and sharing Likes on pictures......
 
Follow me today... @mizzmadeup
 
Thank you for getting me to 400 followers......
 
I am still pretty new at this......so I am still learning all about this.....hihih...lol...:)
 
Next step.........
 
Stay tuned for that...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizZMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment