Thursday, May 30, 2013

Makeupforever shopping - HD Foundation

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From my Makeupforever shopping I just seen I totally forgot to show you what I got more in detail..... 
 

 
One of the Products I did get was this super awesome Foundations from Makeupforever
 
 
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of make up which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. The HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. Its extremely fine texture is supple and easy to apply. Enriched with moisturizing agents, it leaves the skin soft and radiant. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
 
 
This is what said on there own homepage....
 
 
 
 
I really like this Foundation so far....havent used it for that long....so I will get back witha n Review later on.....
 
ut can defintly agree with the description of leaving your skin soft and radiant.....thats soooo true...and summens this Foundation.......
 
It looks so naturally even though the coverage is medium to full coverage........but still looks so natural and flawless..
 
Its a World famous Foundation from a World famous Company....
 
Really sooo happy I could finally get my ahnds on it.....has been really hard...especially when it comes to Foundation of different brands.....thats really hard to order online....nearly impossible I would say.....
 
Some Companys can send you testers....but thats more of a hastle....
 
Anyway.....on to the topic again.......
 
This Foundation has so far really lived up to the things I have Heard of it...just ow have to get it in more shades for my clients or so....
 
An oil free base is also very good if you have oily skin........
 
So everyone with that should really try it out..cause when I Think of it......the people i have seen talking about this Foundation with most love is people with slightly oiler skin actually.......hmmmm
 
well well i Think it will work good on many different skintypes.......it defintly worked really good on mines,,,,I am normal.......(that sounded weired......lol)
 
You know what I mean I hope......
 
Have you tried it?
 
Like makeupforever over all ?
 
Favourite Products from them?
 
looove to hear whats your favourite items from this brand is...
 
Since we fianlly have it here now....jippppie......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment