Saturday, May 11, 2013

Anastasia Brow palette

 
my anastasia Brow palette.......
 
 
i am very happy i got this one...cause you have a good combination of things in here for a basic look.....
 
you get a brow wax......you can use it to set your brow with...or to tame the hairs down when you might want to cover them up or just fade them off a little........
 
The you have the actual brow powder...in this perticular palette its Brunette....concisting of two color you mix and match until you get the correct color......I always dab on both sides...of course depending on what look I am after.......
 
You can go with very light ad natural brows using more of the lighter sid...or more heavy and marked, sharp brows using the darker side......more.....
 
The last shadow you get is 2 highligters one matte and one shimmery....perfect for that wonderful browbone highlight........
 
Then except all of these wonderful things....you get  a brush, angled small brush.....I actually really like this brush for being  a shorter brush...normallY i dont like the shorter ones....
but this one is really good...does its job perfect......
 
Its of course also pink....lol...cant go wrong there......can it....
 
What you also get is the Brow stencils........that you can use to get the most correct brow shape for you...think there is 5 or 6 of them and there all adjusted to different face shapes...I never actually tried them yet but I have to.......
 
Cant wait........time just flies.....
 
Except all of these gorgous things you also get the actual packaging avery cute and handy box with a mirror...I have since I got this one seen my self reaching for this mirror over and over again.....
 
Also very handy to carry in your bag.....if you didnt have time to finish your brows at home....we all have those stressful days.......
 
I am really really happy with this product......Anastasias products just speaks for it self.....
 
I looove all the products I have from Hers........
 
Have you tried this one?
 
Or other products from Anastasia??
 
I am currently waiting for the Anastasia hyper colors and PRO palette are realesed here in Sweden........I know its soon..........wating and wating......
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment