Thursday, May 16, 2013

Some Anastasia Brow wiz pencils....

 
I reallt looove all my Anastasia Brow Wiz pencils love love love them,.......
 
They all have dual ended so one end has a spoile and one has a twistup pentip....looove that...if you know me at all you know that I hate sharpening pencils......
 
So these are sooo perfect for me...and the quality...loooe them if you use it as a base for your brows or just by it self...it stays on all day and night long.......
 
I got them in all the colors they had plsu doubles in my color Brunette and Medium ash who I have been using on many models.........
 
Always good to have backups......
 
Also gor the powders in 4 different shades...who I havent used them all yet...but you know how much I am loooovin my brow color from Anastasia...
 
right now I am patiently waiting for Anastasias Hypercolor to be released here in Sweden..supposto be this week but nerver seen it anywhere yet......typical Sweden...always have to be last.....or at least never first....:( ......
 
These are really good pencils...
 
Have you tried them ?
 
or any ther products from Anastasia?
 
I think this is not just a product you have to get because everyone says so you should get it because it is a really really good product..........best brow products I found so far....
 
(even though I of course really looove mac`s brow pencils as well.......)
 
But I mean there full line fo brow products...just amazing.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment